How to Pass CA IPCC Exams Group 1 and Group 2 or both Groups in First Attempt Easily
Some CA IPCC students asked me “How to complete CA IPCC exams in just one month or 20 days”. Definitely, it's not possible to complete CA IPCC exam in just one month or 20 days. In recent Google Hangout with ICAI president, he said that CA exams will be tough from 2017. Last attempt (May 2017) ICAI declared very low pass percentage that means we have to do more hard work. I’m not saying it's very tough to crack CA IPCC exams. I’m saying that “Yes! you can pass CA IPCC exam if you have conceptual knowledge with effective preparation only.
To get conceptual knowledge, you should follow proper study plan from 3 months. CA IPCC exams November 2017 are coming closer. So we have sufficient time for exam preparation. ICAI already declared that CA IPCC results May 2017 is declared on August 2017. Here we are giving CA IPCC Study plan for CA IPCC Group 1 / Group 2 / Both groups preparation in 3 months. Just follow this study plan, you can crack your CA IPCC exam in your 1st attempt easily. If you are a clever student, you can adjust this study plan from 3 months to 2 months. There are 3 revisions in this study plan !!
Here we are giving study plan for 2 and half months. We can definitely complete our preparation in 2 ½ months very easily. In this 2 ½ months preparation you have to do 3 times of revision for CA IPCC exams. The study plan for CA IPCC exams preparation is as below.
Study Plan For CA IPCC Exams Nov 2017
1. A student is required to prepare thoroughly for examinations well in advance and to devote at least two hours daily for studies while undergoing Articled Training.
2. During leave period at least 14 to 16 hours’ hard work is required.
3. Avoid mobiles, internet and television as far as possible.
4. Students must study from study material and do practice from practice manual. Wherever a particular topic or point is not clear, a student may refer to a standard text/reference book.
5. Students should refer suggested answers of questions set in last five/six examinations and Revision Test Papers. It is strongly recommended to solve the questions first without referring to solutions and then comparing the answers with the solutions given. Such an approach would help in knowing a point of mistake and presentation pattern of an answer.
6. In legal papers, Section and its provision are to be given correctly. If a student is not sure about the Section number then he should not quote the same.
How to Pass CA IPCC in First Attempt Easily Nov 2017
Get up early in the morning at 4 AM. Be ready by 5 AM. This period (4.00 AM to 6.00 AM) is called ‘Brahma Murat’ and studies done during this period cannot be forgotten i.e. they remain in memory for long.
Study Plan For CA IPCC Nov 2017 – 1st Revision
You have to complete your 1st revision in first 45 days and also you have to complete full Syllabus of CA IPCC in your study material.
Here study material means your own class notes/tutorials own material or any preferred publishers publication. Even you can prepare both CA IPCC study material and practice manual of ICAI.
Study Plan For CA IPCC Nov 2017 – 2nd Revision
You have to complete your 2nd revision in next 15 days and once again you have to complete full revision of your study material which was you prepared in 1st revision. But this time you should prepare both CA IPCC study material and practice manual of ICAI.
Note: Preparation of ICAI Study Material and Practice Manual is must and should. You can easily get 40 marks with direct questions coming from ICAI Study Material and Practice Manual. So you should do this in 2nd revision.